Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I had the honor of making a 1st birthday cake for a friends little girl!!!! It was a fiesta theme and I was so excited!!!!! First, I made some rice krispie treats and molded them into different "fiesta-y" shapes (side note, don't do it while its hot in the pan first) I made a cactus, a chile pepper, and a set of maracas...


After, I covered them in fondant and decorated the cake! The bottom tier was a white cake with chocolate buttercream filling. The top tier was white cake with bavarian cream filling. All covered in marshmallow fondant.



Here's the smash cake for the birthday girl to destroy!



2 comments:

  1. looks great!!! you are so talented! cant wait for you to make little PJ's birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only did it look amazing- it tasted soooo good. And not just, smash it into your face good--like actually eat it good!! The cake really did make the party!

    ReplyDelete