Monday, June 25, 2012

40 years of marriage!

Congrats to my in laws! 40 years of marriage and I got to surprise them with my very first cake with home made marshmallow fondant!!! (insert annoying squeal here) I was super nervous and almost backed out at the last minute BUT I'm so happy I didn't!!!! It was filled with almond whipped cream and fresh fruit...     

            


Normally when I'm baking I have my sister around. First, she keeps my kids in line and out of the kitchen.... second, she provides some pretty funny entertainment and without her I wouldn't have these precious moments forever saved on camera to share with all of you. :)




AND..... (as my 2yr old says) TAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
My very first fancy-pants cake!! 




Add in extra cupcakes (chocolate with whipped cream frosting and vanilla cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting) 





1 comment: