Monday, June 25, 2012

Just Because.....

I have this crazy idea that baking relieves stress.... So every now and then, I just start making huge mess in my kitchen (maybe its my OCD and my need to clean so I make a big mess) ?? Either way, my neighbors and family LOVE it! 

Reese peanut butter cupcakes!


Chocolate cake/whipped cream cheese/fresh strawberry


Happy Valentines! <3


Who doesn't like rocky road?? AND in cupcake form??? Chocolate cupcake, marshmallow frosting, and chocolate chips with almond flakes! Possibly my favorite so far.





Going to be honest here, no idea why/when I made these... but i remember HATING those sprinkles! I found them everywhere for days!!!!!!!


Mickey mouse snickerdoodles! My kids definitely go a kick out of these ;)


And last but not least (my favorite when in cake ball form) yellow butter cake with chocolate frosting


No comments:

Post a Comment