Monday, June 25, 2012

I LOOOOOVE Birthdays!!!

Ok, so every birthday my kids have, I start brainstorming months ahead of time! Heres a few of my favorite ones ;)

My youngest sons 1st birthday was Nightmare Before Christmas theme:

**chocolate covered nutter butters for bones**
(and for some reason I didn't get a good picture of the chocolate covered Oreos to the left made to look like full moons)
 


TOY STORY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


AAAAAANNNNNNND.... my good friend asked me to recently make cake balls for her sons birthday (DUH! Why would I say no to good quality time with my kitchen??)
300 cake balls? sure! Wait, in between laundry, and cleaning, and cooking, and taking my kids out to play? No problem!!!!

**Vanilla with vanilla almond bark**





**yellow butter cake with 
chocolate almond bark**
<---------------  
       
  ** Chocolate cake with melted andes mint topping** ---->



No comments:

Post a Comment