Monday, June 25, 2012

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Since I'm basically cramming the last few years of baking into a new blog, I decided I'd squeeze in the last two Father's days as well. ;) Last year, I made a cookie and cream cake with whipped cream frosting and Oreo crumbles. It was AMAZING!!!!!!!! 


Fast forward to a few weeks ago, for breakfast I made the famous monkey bread (reserved for special occasions.... or any day I feel like doubling my calorie intake) 


Of course I couldn't leave out dessert! Enter chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter whipped frosting and chocolate almond bark drizzled on top. 


I'd like to nominate ME for best wife award.... anyone want to second that? Anyone? ;)

1 comment:

  1. I second that! I also love that I have been part of two of those special occasions where your monkey bread made an appearance!

    ReplyDelete